Thursday, July 22, 2010

My favorite thing to design are LOGOS!

I love to design logos. They are a very rewarding form on graphic design in my opinion. I am the one that creates your company's brand. That's pretty powerful and can be pretty stressful. Nothing makes me feel better than a client saying how wonderful my design is, or, "Yipeee! Yipeee! Yipee! PERFECT!!"

- actual words from latest logo design client.

Of course, it makes me feel even better when that client says, "Your check is in the mail!"

A company's branding is serious business. It's as serious as designing tattoos for people. And yes, I do that too!!

So, if you are thinking of starting up a business and you need a logo, think about your company and the image you want to put out there ...

... and then HIRE ME!



This is my latest design. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment